Would you like to reduce healthcare costs while also providing better benefits, care, and outcomes for employees?
Brokering insurance and negotiating the lowest cost increase is no longer a sustainable, viable, or preferred approach to managing a company’s healthcare investment. What’s required today is a legitimate consultative and strategic approach that solves the problem long-term. We offer contingency-based consulting to innovative employers who are seeking expert advice on how to lower their healthcare costs and want to begin generating EBITDA from the health plan, without cutting benefits. We align our incentives with our clients by putting our own compensation at risk.
This new approach is healthcare supply chain management. This model allows companies to apply the same effective cost-control practices they leverage in other parts of the organization to their healthcare costs. The process eliminates wasted expenses, redirects dollars to produce a measurable ROI, and optimizes the employee healthcare experience creating a more loyal, productive, and profitable workforce. If you want happier and more productive employees, and a long-term healthcare strategy that adds to your EBITA, then let’s chat.
Our team is willing to invest some time to find out, and at least answer any questions you may have.
Remember, the conventional wisdom is dead wrong.
Break Through the Status Quo!
- Initial steps to a successful journey…
- Debunk Healthcare’s BIG LIE that has deceived America’s C-Suites and fleeced U.S. companies of billions of dollars
- Recognizing how the totally misaligned financial incentives of the insurance companies & their broker partners are costing your company
- Managing (finally) your healthcare supply chain to apply standard supply chain techniques and reduce your company’s health care spend year-over- year
- Treating your health care spend as a capital allocation
- Providing oversight of the healthcare spend by an executive with P&L responsibility
As NextGen Advisors, we have the privilege of helping employers achieve those game-changing results and break through the status quo of simply accepting increasing healthcare costs year after year. The NextGen Benefits Network is comprised of innovative leaders from the top independent employee benefits firms across the U.S., working with C-level executives to manage the health care supply chain.